Requests by corporate entities for their personal information: A guide to Part 4 of the OIA and LGOIMA
This is a guide to Part 4 requests made under the OIA and LGOIMA.
Part 4 is a special code within the OIA and LGOIMA governing access by corporate entities to personal information about themselves.
The guide covers:
- What is a Part 4 request?
- Who can make a Part 4 request?
- How to make or recognise a Part 4 request
- Processing requirements
- Right to request correction
- Reasons for refusing Part 4 requests
- What if a requester is unhappy with the decision made on their Part 4 request?