Open main menu Close main menu

Requests for official information

Tono mō te pārongo ōkawa

You can request official information from government ministers and central and local government agencies.

Official information laws set out what information you can request and how ministers and government agencies need to respond. If you aren’t happy with the response you get you can complain to the Ombudsman.