Ombudsman Quarterly Review Winter 2020
The OQR for winter 2020 is out.
In this issue:
- A report into the policy and practice of Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children when removing newborn pēpi from their parents and whānau
- A report on the Ministry of Health’s collection and use of information about the deaths of people with intellectual disabilities receiving full-time residential support
- The latest report of New Zealand's Independent Monitoring Mechanism (IMM), which includes the Office of the Ombudsman, covering New Zealand's progress towards implementing the Disabilities Convention
- Inspections and monitoring at prisons, aged care, mental health facilities during lockdown Levels 4 and 3
- Case notes and guides concerning tamariki and rangatahi in care.