Open main menu Close main menu

Law Society Lawyers Complaints Service

The Law Society investigates complaints about:

  • lawyers and former lawyers
  • incorporated law firms and former incorporated law firms
  • people who are not lawyers but have been employed by a lawyer or incorporated law firm.

For complaints about Legal Aid lawyers, contact the Ministry of Justice.

Make a complaint about a Legal Aid lawyer