Our new website is live. Find out what's changed.
Our new website has been made by talking to a number of people about what they need from our website, and how we could do it better. This includes complainants and other members of the public, agencies and our staff. We also ran a survey about our guidance materials from December 2018 to February 2019.
You'll notice the following features of our site:
- More information about what we do, how we do it, and how we can help
- Tips on making a complaint to us, or getting your complaint resolved with an agency before coming to us
- New stories, including videos
- Improved search function, including a page with resources just for agencies, and a general resources page
- The ability to sort resources by type, e.g. all case notes
- The ability to sort resources such as guides, opinions and case notes by Act (Official Information Act, Local Government Official Information Act or Ombudsman Act) and section (e.g. Section 9)
- A 'can we help you' tool that helps you work out whether you should talk to us, or someone else
- A 'Complaints A-Z' to help you get more information on common complaints and who can help with those
- A revamped complaints form which steps you through the process much more easily.
We hope you enjoy the new website! Please send any feedback about the site to firstname.lastname@example.org.