First children in care case notes published
Five case notes published today concern complaints about children in care, and how these were resolved.
Two complaints were investigated, two were resolved after enquiries were made of Oranga Tamariki - Ministry for Children, and one was resolved when investigation was notified, meaning investigation was no longer required.
- Full Practice review of social work practice after notification of investigation
- Complaint about the reimbursement of costs when attending the Chief Executive’s Advisory Panel
- Complaint from a young person in a Care and Protection Residence
- Cancellation of access between mother and son due to COVID Alert Level 4 lockdown
- Call to avoid the pending removal of a newborn baby