Resources and publications
Ngā rauemi me ngā tānga
Use the search bar to make your search. Then use the filters to narrow down the results by resource type or topic.
More information about the resource categories on this page
Commonly used guides include:
- The OIA for Ministers and agencies
- The LGOIMA for local government agencies
- Making official information requests: a guide for requesters
Case notes and opinions
Case notes are a short case summary, often demonstrating an aspect of a case.
An Ombudsman's Opinion is published where there is public interest in showing the full details of a case.
Projects, reference and data
Template letters and work sheets
2 Resources Show all
- Disability rights projects
Listen to an audio recording of the overview Watch an the overview in New Zealand Sign Language
- Projects, reference & data, Disability rights projects
In mid- to late 2019, New Zealand’s compliance with the United Nations Disability Convention will be reviewed. Find out more about this and how to make a submission.