Resources for agencies
He rauemi mō ngā umanga
Search agency-specific guidance materials including template letters and worksheets.
Most used guidance:
- The OIA for Ministers and agencies
- The LGOIMA for local government agencies
- Managing unreasonable complainant conduct.
Can't find it here? Search the full collection of resources.
- Deactivate facet Part 4
- Deactivate facet Section 2
- Deactivate facet Section 6
- Deactivate facet Section 12
- Deactivate facet Section 18
- Deactivate facet Section 24
- Deactivate facet Section 27
- Deactivate facet Internal rules
- Deactivate facet Law enforcement
- Deactivate facet Local Government
- Deactivate facet Part 4 requests
- Deactivate facet Transfer
4 Resources Show all
The OIA for Ministers and agencies: A guide to processing official information requestsOfficial informationThe purpose of this guide is to assist Ministers and government agencies in recognising and responding to requests for official information under the OIA.
Making official information requests: A guide for requestersOfficial informationIf you are seeking information from a Minister, or central or local government agency, you may be able to ask for it under either the OIA or LGOIMA.
Requests by corporate entities for their personal information: A guide to Part 4 of the OIA and LGOIMAOfficial informationThis is a guide to Part 4 requests made under the OIA and LGOIMA.
Conclusive reasons for refusing requests: A guide to the conclusive withholding grounds in section 6 of the OIA and LGOIMAOfficial informationThis is a guide to section 6 of the OIA and LGOIMA, which provides conclusive reasons for withholding official information. These reasons are not subject to a public interest test.