Resources for agencies
He rauemi mō ngā umanga
Search agency-specific guidance materials including template letters and worksheets.
Most used guidance:
- The OIA for Ministers and agencies
- The LGOIMA for local government agencies
- Managing unreasonable complainant conduct.
Can't find it here? Search the full collection of resources.
- Deactivate facet 2019
- Deactivate facet Part 4
- Deactivate facet Section 2
- Deactivate facet Section 13
- Deactivate facet Section 17
- Deactivate facet Section 26
- Deactivate facet Official information
- Deactivate facet Conditions
- Deactivate facet Due particularity
- Deactivate facet Extension
- Deactivate facet Part 4 requests
- Deactivate facet Substantial collation or research
4 Resources Show all
The LGOIMA for local government agencies: A guide to processing requests and conducting meetingsOfficial informationThe purpose of this guide is to assist local government agencies in recognising and responding to requests for official information under the LGOIMA.
Making official information requests: A guide for requestersOfficial informationIf you are seeking information from a Minister, or central or local government agency, you may be able to ask for it under either the OIA or LGOIMA.
Requests by corporate entities for their personal information: A guide to Part 4 of the OIA and LGOIMAOfficial informationThis is a guide to Part 4 requests made under the OIA and LGOIMA.
Substantial collation or research: A guide to section 18(f) of the OIA and section 17(f) of the LGOIMAOfficial informationSection 18(f) of the OIA (section 17(f) of the LGOIMA) is one of a number of mechanisms under the Act for dealing with requests for information that are administratively challenging to meet.