Resources for agencies
He rauemi mō ngā umanga
Search agency-specific guidance materials including template letters and worksheets.
Most used guidance:
- The OIA for Ministers and agencies
- The LGOIMA for local government agencies
- Managing unreasonable complainant conduct.
Can't find it here? Search the full collection of resources.
- Deactivate facet 2019
- Deactivate facet Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987
- Deactivate facet Section 14
- Deactivate facet Section 15A
- Deactivate facet Section 16
- Deactivate facet Section 23
- Deactivate facet Due particularity
- Deactivate facet Internal rules
- Deactivate facet Public excluded meetings
- Deactivate facet Requests for reasons
5 Resources Show all
The OIA for Ministers and agencies: A guide to processing official information requestsOfficial informationThe purpose of this guide is to assist Ministers and government agencies in recognising and responding to requests for official information under the OIA.
The LGOIMA for local government agencies: A guide to processing requests and conducting meetingsOfficial informationThe purpose of this guide is to assist local government agencies in recognising and responding to requests for official information under the LGOIMA.
Making official information requests: A guide for requestersOfficial informationIf you are seeking information from a Minister, or central or local government agency, you may be able to ask for it under either the OIA or LGOIMA.
Requests for internal decision making rules: A guide to section 22 of the OIA and section 21 of the LGOIMAOfficial informationThis is a guide to requests made under section 22 of the OIA (section 21 of the LGOIMA).
Requests for reasons for a decision or recommendation: A guide to section 23 of the OIA and section 22 of the LGOIMAOfficial informationThis is a guide to requests made under section 23 of the OIA (section 22 of the LGOIMA).