Resources for agencies
He rauemi mō ngā umanga
Search agency-specific guidance materials including template letters and worksheets.
Most used guidance:
- The OIA for Ministers and agencies
- The LGOIMA for local government agencies
- Managing unreasonable complainant conduct.
Can't find it here? Search the full collection of resources.
- Deactivate facet Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987
- Deactivate facet Part 4
- Deactivate facet Section 2
- Deactivate facet Section 12
- Deactivate facet Section 16
- Deactivate facet Section 18
- Deactivate facet Section 26
- Deactivate facet Internal rules
- Deactivate facet Law enforcement
- Deactivate facet Part 4 requests
4 Resources Show all
- Official information
If you are seeking information from a Minister, or central or local government agency, you may be able to ask for it under either the OIA or LGOIMA.
Requests for internal decision making rules: A guide to section 22 of the OIA and section 21 of the LGOIMAOfficial informationThis is a guide to requests made under section 22 of the OIA (section 21 of the LGOIMA).
Requests by corporate entities for their personal information: A guide to Part 4 of the OIA and LGOIMAOfficial informationThis is a guide to Part 4 requests made under the OIA and LGOIMA.
Conclusive reasons for refusing requests: A guide to the conclusive withholding grounds in section 6 of the OIA and LGOIMAOfficial informationThis is a guide to section 6 of the OIA and LGOIMA, which provides conclusive reasons for withholding official information. These reasons are not subject to a public interest test.