Resources for agencies
He rauemi mō ngā umanga
Search agency-specific guidance materials including template letters and worksheets.
Most used guidance:
- The OIA for Ministers and agencies
- The LGOIMA for local government agencies
- Managing unreasonable complainant conduct.
Can't find it here? Search the full collection of resources.
- Deactivate facet Part 4
- Deactivate facet Section 2
- Deactivate facet Section 12
- Deactivate facet Section 14
- Deactivate facet Section 15
- Deactivate facet Section 15A
- Deactivate facet Section 18
- Deactivate facet Guides
- Deactivate facet Part 4 requests
- Deactivate facet Substantial collation or research
3 Resources Show all
- Official information
If you are seeking information from a Minister, or central or local government agency, you may be able to ask for it under either the OIA or LGOIMA.
Requests by corporate entities for their personal information: A guide to Part 4 of the OIA and LGOIMAOfficial informationThis is a guide to Part 4 requests made under the OIA and LGOIMA.
Substantial collation or research: A guide to section 18(f) of the OIA and section 17(f) of the LGOIMAOfficial informationSection 18(f) of the OIA (section 17(f) of the LGOIMA) is one of a number of mechanisms under the Act for dealing with requests for information that are administratively challenging to meet.