Ombudsman's Quarterly Review - Spring 2012 Loading Comments…
October 2, 2012
Welcome to the first edition of the new Ombudsman Quarterly Review, timed to coincide with our celebration of 50 years of the Ombudsman in New Zealand.
We’ve re-launched the OQR to keep our stakeholders up to date with activities going on within the Ombudsman’s office, including key cases and issues arising.
This issue includes articles about:
- 50 years of the Ombudsman in New Zealand
- the Ombudsman's annual report for 2011/12
- our Chief Ombudsman receiving the Dame Companion of the New Zealand Order of Merit
- the 10th World Conference of the International Ombudsman Institute
- results of our first public awareness survey
- New official information FAQs
- case notes on investigations into refusals for access to public submissions and EQC cost estimates in Scope of Work documents
If you are having problems viewing the online version, you can download a pdf of it here.Back to top ↑