Ombudsman Quarterly Review Winter 2017 Loading Comments…
August 31, 2017
The latest Ombudsman Quarterly Review updates you on the work of our Office, from investigating alleged ministerial interference in an OIA response to leading a pilot prison inspection in Melbourne.
The Winter 2017 edition of the Ombudsman Quarterly Review is available now. In this issue:
- Editorial: impartial and independent
- 'Finally heard': schools respond to Disclosure
- Inside OOTO: Early Resolution Team
- Whistleblowing research aims to fill gaps
- OPCAT expertise helps Victoria prepare for inspections
- Agreement underpins relationship with Department of Corrections
- KiwiRail: no line crossed, but room for improvement
- Case note: privacy vs public interest
- Case note: prisoner without internet access
Read the new Ombudsman Quarterly Review here.
Back to top ↑