Ombudsman Quarterly Review Autumn 2017
May 31, 2017
Autumn 2017 edition of the Ombudsman Quarterly Review covers whistleblowing, budget funding, taser footage, OIA improvements, and more.
The Autumn 2017 edition of the Ombudsman Quarterly Review is now available. In this issue:
- Editorial: Budget funding for our priorities
- Our strategy to improve the operation of the OIA
- Working smarter: our new structure
- The right to humane treatment: OPCAT update
- International audit ahead
- 'Whistleblowing' research and survey
- New guide: OIA requests involving Ministers
- Opinion: Police should release taser incident report
- Case note: Local authority may withhold personal comments from a staff survey.
Read the latest Ombudsman Quarterly Review here.Back to top ↑ Back to top ↑